Wednesday, August 25, 2010

There are eight school days until the End of Grade Test. Ugh. I forgot how exhausting this is. I am tutoring in the morning, tutoring in the evenings, and spending each class period trying to think of fun ways to go over story elements...AGAIN. They are sick of it, in this one way, but also kind of panicky, too.

It is strange how invested they all are in it...even though we still have to struggle to keep them from just guessing when it comes to the test. The pressure they are under to pass this thing is ridiculous. All this energy...I wish they could spend it learning to bring pencils and paper to class or on how to stop calling each other names.

I am tired already. I will now go watch a Discovery Health Channel show on conjoined twins to forget about tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment