Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday, March 04, 2005

I haven't had much to write about lately. Today I realized that it is because my personal life has officially out-dramatized my teaching life. I am not sure if that is good or bad. Because I don't write so much about my personal life, this development leaves my blog a little lonely.

I will post a couple of thoughts.

One: I have volunteered to, not only teach summer school, but develop a whole year of lessons with another teacher. I mean, I 'll get paid, but I didn't have to do it. I take this as a good sign. Last year you would have had to tie me down to get me to come to school during the summer. My williness to do it this year signals to me that I must be much happier and more secure. Good.

Two: America's Next Top Model was wonderful. I was left pondering a few things:

a. Why are 90% of this season's girls unnattractive? Shouldn't most of them be pretty?
b. Will someone lose an eye with Cat Woman around? Will she become more and more horrifyingly feline as the season progresses?
c. If someone does lose an eye, will it be the pop-eyed girl (whom I will now lovingly refer to as "googly")?
d. When did America's Next Top Model become America's Saddest Model? Why did they all tell us sob stories on the first show? Were they all homeless/ single mothers/ broke?
e. How will Janice handle her strange and awful doppleganger? Will they both survive?

These things and more shall become clear.
¶ 10:55 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment