Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thursday, August 19, 2004
Well, I just said "Good morning!" to one of my colleagues in the hallway and he responded by shouting "High praise is Mighty, Ms. R! High Praise is Mighty!"

What the hell does that mean? It is just fine to be so religious-- I'm even beginning to appreciate it somewhat (aside from the fact that it is unconstitutional in this school setting)-- but I think even God wants us to make sense. Even if you are filled with the spirit of the Lord, I don't think that releases you from the burden of saying things that make sense to other people.

I am so excited about Tres Chicas and karaoke tonight, I could just spit. I am not excited, however, by the fact that my car's temperature light is blinking suddenly. No rise in temperature as far as the gauge goes, but the light blinks ominously. Hmmmm... ¶ 8:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment