Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Owen and I went to our nation's capital this weekend to stare at the White House and shake our heads in disappointment and bewilderment. We were not quite finished when a group of vaguely menacing children shoved their way between us and the home of our president. We just left and shook our heads elsewhere.

I also got to hang out with an old friend who just may be the nation's first woman president if she would just cut it out with all the medical school stuff. She is awesome.

Today I took the day off in order to go to the dentist. Then the dentist called this morning to tell me she was sick and rescheduled. So I got to clean my apartment and grocery shop. Life is good.

If I was more interesting, I might have more to say. Peace out.


¶ 10:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment