Friday, October 30, 2009

Saturday, January 29, 2005
So, the forecast for where I live is calling for freezing rain and some sort of ice-storm. I, of course, having been paying no attention to such things. I always think that nothing is actually going to happen.

But this morning, Owen called to tell me I might want to go to the store to stock up on food. I obediently did so. But when I got to the store, I realized that I had no idea what stocking up on food meant. You always hear about people getting bread and milk. But what do they do with it? They don't just sit around munching bread and sipping milk, right? Do they have cereal? Because I don't like cereal. And I don't much care for milk. I don't feel like eating sandwiches, which is the only thing I can think of to do with bread at the moment. Anyway, I ended up walking out of there with chips, wine, soda, and pasta. So I won't die of starvation and I can be drunk if my power goes out and I have to be cold.

This day is a great opportunity for me to do some work for my classes so that I am not slammed this week! Perfect! I think I'll watch some cable first... just for a minute or two...
¶ 7:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment