Thursday, October 29, 2009

Monday, December 13, 2004
I bought a movie guide yesterday to help me fill my Netflix queue. By far my favorite movie that I want to see was written up as:

Battle Royal: "A middle-school class is ostensibly taken on a field trip; unfortunately, when they arrive, they discover they’re to fight each other to the death on an uninhabited island, until only one of them is left alive. The rules are laid out by their teacher (the frightening and funny Kitano): they each receive a weapon (ranging from rifles to pot lids!) and are each fitted with explosive necklaces that will detonate if they try to run, or if there is more than one student alive after 72 hours."

How wonderful. Explosive necklaces. This will be number one on my queue.
¶ 1:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment