Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tuesday, December 14, 2004
So, America’s Next Top Model final episode is tomorrow night. I find myself thinking of all of the possibilities for who will win when I should be doing things like… I don’t know…teaching? I’ll be thinking to myself, "Well, Amanda has that whole blind thing going for her and she also doesn’t implicate herself into too many of the sort of absurd situations that the other girls get involved in (i.e. the brownie writing situation). But Eva has been the Covergirl pick from the audience for her "vivacity" almost every week. I just can’t even accept YaYa as a potential winner. It is too upsetting.

I went to a workshop on Friday and the talk turned to ATM and I found one person really liked YaYa. She was very defensive about it.

I am holding a detention and I just realized that someone put gum on my seat. So now I have gum on my pants. I am so enraged I feel like leaving and never coming back. Now these pants are ruined. They are such little jerks.

Wow, I have a lot of anger about these guys right now. I really need a vacation.
¶ 1:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment