Tuesday, January 04, 2005
In fifteen short minutes, classes begin again.
I kind of missed these guys, I realize as I see them again. Well, some of them. Some of them still make my skin crawl.
New Years Resolutions:
1. Don't let it get personal in the classroom. I want to not take it so personally when they are jerks. It seems the only way to survive.
2. Be more prepared. If they are busy, they behave better. I know this. Now I must actually do work...even (gasp!) at night.
3. Volunteer with the Literacy Council. Again, get off my bootie.
4. Make more parent phone calls. A couple every day, maybe.
5. Be nicer. Try to be nicer.
The bell just rang. Here they come. ¶ 5:02 AM