Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sunday, July 25, 2004
I have been a terrible blogger. Please forgive me.

Things are a little crazy. I am officially not going to the Bay. It seems like yesterday that I said I was officially going. But no. Not.

So I am looking for an apartment. A difficult task for a girl with a shady credit history and 138 different addresses in five years. Well, maybe a slight exaggeration, but just slight. But I will trust in the powers that be and hope for the perfect place.

I do have a job right here near Chapel Hill. I'll be teaching eighth-grade language arts again. So this first year teacher will be a second year teacher and you will all be treated to more and more stories about how children irriate and abuse me. I am very excited, though. This year, I get to be inside the building instead of in a trailer and I don't have to go to quite as many mind-numbingly boring meetings about behavior management. Yay for me.
¶ 4:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment