Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday, August 23, 2004
You know what I don't do during my planning period? Plan. Actually I don't think I ever plan. I haven't really planned yet. Once this year I planned for a couple of minutes. But other than that, no. No planning. I really must go to a coffee shop tonight and do that. Anyone want to come?

My apartment is just such a pleasant place to be. Last night I watched "Kill Bill II" on my new TV and DVD player all alone while munching salt 'n vinager chips. So nice. So much nicer than planning lessons. This weekend I shopped till I nearly dropped. I bought such a cute couch. Buying a couch seemed very grown-up and many of my friends have commented that they have never owned a couch. If I was that fancy kind of blogger who knew how to create links in her blog, I would give you a link to go look at my new couch. But, alas, I am not. So just trust me when I tell you that it is cherry and fluffy and very cute.

My couch won't be delivered for two weeks, but when it comes, I am having a party. You should come. ¶ 8:15 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment