Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thursday, July 08, 2004
Heads, Carolina Tails, California.
Somewhere greener, somewhere warmer.
Up in the mountains, down by the ocean.
Where? It don't matter, as long as we're goin'
Somewhere together. I've got a quarter.
Heads, Carolina Tails, California.
Joe Dee Messina

Ah, I wish I was so flippant about where to live. "It don't matter". It does seem to matter to me.

I have applied at some schools here in North Carolina and had an interview for one yesterday. It seemed to go well. Yeah, I am thinking of staying another year. For reasons that include finances, confusion, the fact that I like it in Chapel Hill, finances, etc. I am still swirling in confusion, but I know that I wouldn't be unhappy to stay awhile longer.

I just hope this gets settled soon. ¶ 9:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment