Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friday, December 12, 2003

Yes, I have been neglecting the blog...

I think about writing something everyday, like I was doing for awhile, but then I sit down and I can't think of anything to write about. I have already told so many stories about things that are occuring-- kids screaming at me, me watching Baby Story, going to Chapel Hill on the weekend. I think I would rather say nothing than say the same things over and over. And nothing new has happened in a while.

I think I am just ready to go one vacation. Much like my students, my vacation started in my brain about a week ago. We are all now just going through the motions. I'm sure I will have plenty to say again once I am back on the West Coast.

5 school days until break! And two of those are half-days! ¶ 5:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment