Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monday, November 17, 2003

I am feeling stumped about my blog, lately. I suddenly feel like I no longer have anything interesting to say about the South or about teaching. Either I am getting used to things or I am actually no longer interesting.

Right now I am feeling overwhelmed by possibilities for next year. I have been convinced that I don't want to stay here and teach for my second year, so I haven't been taking the classes I need and stuff to do that. But now I am starting to panic a little because I don't know what I will do instead. Student loans loom in a very ugly way ahead...I want to go back and be near my family in Portland, but there are no jobs there...I am interested in grad school, but am totally not certain what I want to do...I miss California like crazy.

I just don't know exactly what to work towards, so I am not making any decisions. But that feels bad, too, because there are time limits to all this stuff-- classes, GRE's, applications.

I think I need a nap. ¶ 12:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment