Wednesday, January 07, 2004
Ways that teaching has changed my life:
1. I am now officially using eye cream twice a day to try to prevent the wrinkles that have newly carved themselves into my skin.
2. I sort of like sweaters with pictures knitted into them.
3. I have developed a taste for weak coffee with grounds floating in it and the feel of styrofoam cup on my teeth.
4. I have begun to start sentences in the copy room with "I don't mean to be catty, but..."
5. I'm not shocked anymore by the knowledge that many 12-year-olds have sex as often as I do. ¶ 7:26 PM