Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sunday, October 12, 2003

So, I definately want to get out of this teaching gig. I just know it is not for me. But I don't know what to do next. I am happy to go to grad school-- which I think is what I need to do. So everyone please comment and tell me what to do with my life. I am interested to know all of you out there who read but don't comment, anyway!

Some of my thoughts have been:

Library Science (my friend Charles does that and there are cute girls in his program, plus, being a librarian at a school is better than being a teacher there...)

MBA program (I always thought I would hate business and still have no idea if I wouldn't, but getting an MBA is all about learning how to be in charge of stuff...)

Basically, I want to make money. I don't want to be blue-collar, lower middle-class, any of that. I don't feel bad saying that-- I've already done the no money thing. I want education. I want money. So help me out. What are some cool programs out there? ¶ 7:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment