Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monday, February 02, 2004

How do you manage to watch the whole half-time show of the Superbowl and miss Janet Jackson's boobie?

I watched the dumb Superbowl but I totally missed the "wardrobe malfunction". I don't know how I managed to do that. I am extremely disappointed...not because I have any particular interest in Miss Jackson's parts, but because things like that are the only reason I watch the Superbowl to begin with. Oh, well.

The Superbowl party at Owen and Charles' was a hoot. Lots of fun. The drive back to Rocky Mount at 4:30am was a little less fun, but I got here fine.

Being a tired teacher is not a good thing. One of my students inquired today, "What's the matter with you? You never be this mean to us." I don't think I was actually being mean. But I refused to entertain questions that were unrelated to the topics at hand and I wouldn't stop this argument about one kid breaking another kids pencil. In this world, that's mean. But normally I would help with stuff like that. I just don't have the patience today.

No comments:

Post a Comment