Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

After yesterday's trauma, I decided that I deserved a day off.

So today I treated myself to hours of reality television and doing laundry in my own sweet time. I also treated myself to a Subway sandwich (another one of my comforts) and a Dr. Pepper. Things are looking up today.

I am also thankful today for Nicole...she has a lovely blog of her own that many of you reading link to at posthipchick.blogspot.com. I am thankful to her because we were in college together and went through the whole TFA application and interview process together, too. I am so glad that I have a friend who is dealing with the same stuff I am all the time. It is nice to talk to someone who knew me before TFA about all this stuff. I feel a lot less crazy about it.

So I think I will just go get my laundry out of the dryer, now. Then I will have a Queer as Folk marathon (I rented a DVD from the movie store). In this way, I will prepare myself for the last two (half!) days of teaching middle-school for this year. ¶ 1:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment