Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Everyone said that the second semester would be so much better...and they were right.

I am afraid at how well things are going (those that know me well know that there is much knocking on wood occuring at this moment). The kids just seem...settled. We all know each other very well and I know what to let go and what to pounce on. I am so much more relaxed because I am not worried that something weird is going to come out of nowhere at me.

I have moments where I actually consider teaching another year here. But then I wake up and remember that I do not want to have to go through another first semester here. I am tortured with indecision about what I am going to do with myself after leaving Rocky Mount. I just know I have to leave here.

I suppose I could teach another year, just not here. But I don't think I really want to. It is tolerable, but I don't want to spend a whole lot of time doing something I only consider tolerable. ¶ 5:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment