Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friday, January 23, 2004

Republicanism IS patriotism...duh.

No, it isn't. I don't see that message on my comment box, though. I don't know where it is.

I am feeling a lot better today. Perhaps I am allergic to school! Yes, I had better not go back...it is for my health, you know!

This weekend is packed with promise, like usual. Ice skating is in my future. Please pray for my bottom...I don't ask that of you often.

I am also making teaching just a little harder by trying to quit smoking! It will be hard, but I am feeling committed. Plus, I just spent fifty dollars on quit smoking aids so I can't afford to buy cigarettes, too. This seems like a good time for an attempt-- things have been going okay for me and it is just impossible when things are really hard.

Wish me luck...my second demand of you for this blog. ¶ 5:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment