Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Santa brought me sickness for Christmas.

I woke up this morning at about 2am and didn't fall back to sleep all night on account of the obsessing about whether or not I would throw up. I did.

I don't mind being sick that much, usually. I'm not a whiner about it and it doesn't happen that often. But it was pretty sketchy here because of the neice and nephew and all the scary stories of little kids getting really sick from the flu. So I decided to just hang out at the house while they went to celebrate.

Time is going by a little too quickly for my tastes. One week of vacation is almost over. I'm trying not to think of it like that, though. I still have a whole week to be here. I'm glad that the whole Christmas thing is over after today and things will be normal, again. Holidays are a lot of pressure.

Tomorrow I will go see my Dad, who was kind enough to drive all the way to the Bay to get all of my belongings out of storage. This is very exciting because when I stored everything I thought I would be back to get them within a couple of weeks and I ended up in North Carolina for four months. So there is a lot of stuff in there that I really want. I get to go through it tomorrow and ship myself some stuff.

Hope everyone's Christmas is rockin'. ¶ 4:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment