Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I am very excited because the State Fair is coming up! And maybe Owen and Charles and Terri and I will go!

I salivate at the prospect of popcorn, weird carnies, rickety rides, and slutty teens strolling down mud paths. Oh, I love stuff like that! If nothing else, I am going to spend some time with friends this weekend-- something that keeps me living.

Having no car is stressing me out. I don't know how to go about getting a car with no car and I find myself falling into a bit of apathy due to the overwhelmingness of it. I know there is a solution but I am in the "sit on the couch watching 'Baby Story' on TLC eating cookies feeling sorry for myself" stage. This will pass and I will become proactive, I just know it.

Seems like the world wants me to become a librarian. No one wants me to be a corporate mover and shaker. I'm hearing that. But communications sounds interesting, too. I don't know what to do. Ugh. I think I should be in school, but I also should know pretty clearly why I am there. Why don't I love anything so much that it is obvious? Why haven't I been draming my whole life of being a veternarian or something? I'm so lost.

Anywho, who isn't? Aren't most people? Generation X'ers, anyway...God bless apathy and feeling like nothing is going to work out anyway. I need to take a lover. That will solve everything.

¶ 2:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment