Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Suffice it to say, I had a crap day. My kids were so hyper. It sucked.

Now I have to go back there tonight for a Spaghetti Dinner to watch the band and chorus play. An obligation, more than anything else. But I did go to this scholar induction thing yesterday and watched one of my kids receive a reward and I got really choked up. He really seemed to appreciate the fact that I was there.

These kids are such mind-twisters. I have all of these kids acting like/saying that they hate me but then when it comes down to it, I know that they don't really. But it is so hard not to buy it when they act like it all the time.

I am in serious need of a nap. Nothing excited me more on the weekdays than the prospect of lying down in front of Baby Story on TLC and drifting off to the soft voices of expectant mothers... ¶ 12:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment