Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

The fun thing about the internet is sometimes it makes no sense!

Today I was being observed by the Vice Principal. I was feeling good because yesterday we had started on our college project and it was going really well. The kids had started their career assessments and they were really thinking about their futures.

But today when we went into the lab (being watched by the VP), the site we had been using all day yesterday wouldn't come up. It just wouldn't. Don't know why. It sucked.

But we did pull it off and started searching for colleges instead of careers, so maybe it will be okay. It was really cool to watch them talking to each other about the kind of college they wanted to go to and whether or not they would live on campus and all that. They are getting excited about the idea of it. It makes me very happy.

I have still heard nothing about my transfer to the Bay. I don't know exactly what I am supposed to be doing. I would think that I would need some kind of notice, wouldn't I? Oyi. I guess I have pretty much decided I will go to the Bay either way, but it would be nice to have a job. I did talk to a friend the other night about someone she knows who may need a roomate in San Francisco around then. I am feeling okay about not knowing exactly. ¶ 3:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment