Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Monday, March 08, 2004

My car died.

Yes, blog fans, it is true. The drama of my bad car luck continues.

This story would have been much more interesting if I had written of it when it was at the height of the drama. But I was crying too much, then, and couldn't write.

So, now, I will tell you that the timing belt broke. So the last of the pre-buy inspection repairs have been completed. This is a very expensive car and I haven't come close to paying it off, yet. Ummm.

There has been much Michele-Break-Down-Drama about the dying of the car. Though many of you know that I rarely cry unless punched right in the face, the waterworks have come to town. I believe that age is making me soft. All the crying over Baby Story was, perhaps, practice. Cause I have no qualms, apparently, about boo-hooing to whomever is near me, lately. Not the worst thing that could have happened to me, I know.

So tomorrow I am off to pick up little Goldie from her doctor. I do get to miss school for the occasion. That pleases me greatly. ¶ 2:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment