Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Saturday, April 03, 2004

I spent the weekend in Chapel Hill. Karoke kicked all kinds of bootie and we had fun attempting to go bowling...even though we didn't quite succeed.

What I am finding is that spring in North Carolina is really beautiful. The trees all around are in very Eastery shades...all this really wonderful yellow and pink and red. I never understood why those were Easter colors...we just don't get that in California. But it is really pretty.

I am being easily convinced to maybe spend my summer in North Carolina. For one, I think I can get a job a little easier and save some money. Also, I may be able to relax a little more out here. I think I really need to chill out before starting another year of teaching.

And what is to become of "First Year Teacher" next year when I am no longer one? Do I just keep this blog? What should I do, I wonder? ¶ 6:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment