Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Saturday, June 19, 2004
Last night I (almost) had a pleasant dream and (almost) didn't have a nightmare!

I dreamed about a really cute boy at a counter and I was buying CD's. Everything was going well-- I looked in my wallet and had more money than I thought I did, he was flirting with me and really cute, everything was great!

Then, when I turned away from the counter, I inexplicibly put a quarter in my mouth and swallowed. I looked at a hospital across the street and thought that if I started to choke, I could go there. I wasn't choking yet, but it seemed close. Then, for some reason, I put another quarter in my mouth and swallowed. Then I really was choking. And I couldn't breathe. And I passed out before I could get to the hospital.

It is sad that this is the most pleasant dream I have had in awhile.

Maybe Hogdays will fill my head with such wonderful images, this whole nightmare thing will be behind me! Hogdays, today! ¶ 8:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment