Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Okay. Well, nightmares abound and I am not sure why...stressed out?

I had a dream recently that my friend Owen and I were chasing an anaconda...unfortunately we found it and it bit me in the face and he had to cut its head off to get it off me.

Last night I dreamed that I was supposed to be catching this flight, but I was stuck in my classroom and I kept missing it. The bad part was how frantic it all felt and how people kept getting in my way and not helping.

I can't remember the last time I had a really pleasant dream. I miss them.

News on the job front: It sucks to search so hard for something that you don't really want to begin with. I have an interview at a bookstore, which would be good to do. Only problem is that it pays dismally and it is very part time. It would be good just to have a solid reason to get out of the house during the day, though.

I am also thinking that it may be impractical for me to go to Michigan this summer-- which would put me in San Francisco for all of the month of August. That feels good to me, too. We'll see.

Those in the know-- Karaoke tomorrow night at Bubs! Be there or be square...or be that AND be square...we are all very nice and open people and we accept you. ¶ 11:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment