Monday, June 1, 2009

Tuesday, July 15, 2003
I have to admit that I have lost my sense of humor about this eye thing. It was funny at first. But now, there is a hurricane outside my window and I am all alone in this building, which is an eighteen foot tower. The wind is whistling outside and it sounds like this whole place is going to come crashing down. So all day I have been trying to keep tabs on the internet, hoping fervently that if I should evacuate I could figure it out on my own. The world assumes that no one is in this building, so I don't think anyone would tell me if I should go. It is all very upsetting.

Not to mention the fact that all of the skin on my face is stretched to ginormus porpotions and it really hurts. And I have a fever and I feel shitty. Whine, whine, whine.

I am also afraid that they are going to make me go to work tomorrow while looking like a freak. It is parent day at my school, which means there will be parents watching me teach. I will be wearing sunglasses and a hat if I go. I'm sure I will really wow them. I don't want to gooooooo!

Ugh. ¶ 12:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment