Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Friday, April 16, 2004
Why is it that Target is smart enough to deny me a two hundred dollar credit line but the government was dumb enough to loan me nearly fourty thousand?

They were so dumb. I have so much college loan debt and it is quckly spiraling out of control. I don't even know where all of the loans came from but I keep getting these threatening letters. It is so complicated. And I don't know enough about consolidation (though I know enough to know that I should do it and haven't).

I am really trying to keep up with it, too, but there is so much to do. For every loan there is a different way to defer it. Some are deferred by Teach for America, some deferred because I work at a poor school. Each type requires a different form and different people signing it. Different fax numbers. Different companies.

I am so overwhelmed that I have decided to spend the day sitting in the sun reading. That will help my loans! ¶ 11:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment