Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sunday, April 18, 2004
In non-teacher related news: the blind date was really awesome. He is nice. I like him.

In teacher related news, spring break is over. I have to admit that it wasn't a very exciting break but this weekend was a lot of fun. I had a good date, went to a flea-market, got an apartment in Chapel Hill for the summer, went out last night, and then checked out the "Apple Chill" in Chapel Hill (which ridiculously enough has nothing to do with cool apples at all). So all of that was good.

I am happy, in one way, that school is back in session tomorrow. Now I feel like I am truely on the home stretch. I am really almost done now. I have two weeks of instruction before the End of Grade tests that will determine whether or not my little angels move on to high school. No pressure, right? Then one week of testing followed by two more weeks of school. It really has gone by pretty quickly. I am excited for summer to come. I think I will have fun living in Chapel Hill and it will be really nice to not have to work with children...unless I end up working with children. Which I tend to do.

I haven't done a single bit of planning for tomorrow or this week. But I suppose we will manage. ¶ 4:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment