Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Monday, April 19, 2004
I'm horrified at what I will agree to sometimes.

I have agreed to be a cheerleader for the student/faculty basketball game tomorrow. Oy. I went to the practice today and was really bad at cheerleading. I thought it would just be plain funny that I was bad at cheerleading, but the other women (most of whom had really been cheerleaders in school) seemed to feel really sorry for me. There is nothing worse than being pitied for not being able to do something that you don't even want to do.

So, tomorrow I have to stand in front of the whole school and suck at cheerleading. Oy. But I am going to do funny things with my hair so that it looks like I am trying to look dumb.

I hate feeling like I am waiting for a boy to call. But I am. Oy. ¶ 4:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment